We at DSC VIT aim to make education accessible to everyone and we take a step forward in this journey, we are introducing our first course on Udemy - “GetGoing: Introduction to Golang” by Angad Sharma.
DSC-VIT believes in free education, therefore this 3.5 hour course is free af cost and offers some very crucial content to get started with the wonderful language that is Golang.
This course will give you an understanding of how the Go language works. The following are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Setting up Go
- GOPATH and the Go filestructure
- Datatypes, interfaces, structures and pointers in Go
- Control Statements
- API development with Go
- Database connection with Go
- Hosting a Go application on the Heroku cloud
What you’ll learn
- Backend development
- Software language
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner computer scientists
- Beginner software enthusiasts